Some times what happened your are not at home or you would have to leave your computer at that time some one used your PC. At that time you have to know who used your PC and What he done. At that time what should to do. So I have solution for your problems to Know Who Used Your PC In Your Absence ? And What did he do ?
I have updated simple step to find out solution of your problems.
Now just follow these simple steps
start ► run ► eventvwr.msc
- Events are stored in three log files: Application, Security, and System.
- We want the System log. Click on "System" in the left-hand column for a list of events.
- Look date and time when you weren't home and your computer should have been off.
- Double click on the any event shown in right side column.
- By this You can see how long someone was on the computer.
- You an see your computer was turned on and off for that day.
You can see anything what he done in your absence. You can see everything he did....